|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|Cook Time||Passive Time|
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 bags Lipton Green Tea
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup ice cubes (about 6 to 8)
- In small saucepan, bring water and sugar to a boil, remove from heat.
- Add tea bags and brew 1.5 minutes, dunking bags occasionally.
- Remove tea bags and chill.
- In blender, process all ingredients at high until blended.
- Garnish, if desired with whipped cream and mint and serve immediately.
Share this Recipe:
Green Tea Banana Slush
Amount Per Serving
Calories 715 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g 8%
Sodium 2mg 0%
Potassium 2mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 221g 74%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.